Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beginning Post

Hi y'all!!

I'm Stephanie and I am a sophomore student here at Clemson taking the English 304 class. I am from South Carolina so coming to Clemson was kinda close for me. I am a Health Science major concentrating on pre-professional health studies and hope to get a minor in Athletic Leadership. With this degree, I hope to go to physical therapy school to become a PT or maybe become a teacher/coach later on in life. I am a very outgoing social person but work hard and my grades usually show for it academically.

One unique thing about me is that I run on the Women's Cross Country and Track and Field Team here at Clemson. I have been an athletic person my whole like by playing soccer, golf, tennis, and basketball but have been running competitively since I was in elementary school. This also means that with indoor track season in the winter and outdoor track season in the spring that I will be missing some of the Friday (and maybe Wednesday) classes due to athletic travel to meets around the southeast which is exciting!

I am looking forward to this class because it will really help when we get out of college into the real world with writing formal and informal as well as professional documents for our future professions as well as writing papers for other classes.

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment