Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last Presentations--Online Portfolios

Out of the last presentations, the one that presented itself best to me was "How to Perform Basic First Aid" by Erin Reifeis. This presentation had a purpose of informing and teaching the audience a new skill about first aid. I found it interesting to find the lastest techniques to perform the skill correctly that can save someone else's life. The fact that she had personal background to the subject made the topic more important and influences the audience to learn CPR and first aid.

I have never had experience with an online portfolio. I have had to compile works together for an English portfoilio in high school but they were hard copies. I feel like online portfolios are more innovative and easier for employers to use. For me to get my portfolio together by March 23, I know that I need to make sure that I get the following:

1. Resume checked by Michelin Career Center
2. Cover letter written and edited
3. Specific job description
4. Follow-up letter written and edited
5. Group Proposal for Healthy Campus
6. Individual Presentation on "Locks of Love"
7. Meeting Sheets printed, organized, and compiled
8. Progress Report/Project Draft???

I am most unsure of what needs to be done for the progress report; maybe some more information on this would be good.

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment